Clearing some Alts...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ...Optimus..., Jul 20, 2005.

1. ...Optimus...

...Optimus... Active Member

I've decided to unload some Alternators, bills are starting to add up. I'm keeping my favorites, but the rest are going. The figures are all in excellent condition:

Alt. Smokescreen - opened, displayed, comes with box and instructions but no inner plastic casing - $14 shipped

Alt. Sideswipe - opened, displayed, hood-for-chest mod completed, comes with full box and instructions - $14 shipped

Alt. Hound - opened, displayed, comes with box and instructions but no inner plastic casing - $16 shipped

Alt. Swindle - opened, displayed, C9 box and instructions - $22 shipped

Alt. Battle Ravage - opened, displayed, C8 box and instructions - $20 shipped

Alt. Grimlock - opened, displayed, C8 box and instructions - $25 shipped

Alt. Shockblast - unopened MISB, C8 box - $27 shipped

Energon Starcream - opened, displayed, comes with opened package, instructions, and comic - $8 shipped

Armada Unicron - opened, displayed, comes with instructions and all accessories (Dead End), no box - $25 shipped

Will ship within U.S. for listed prices, elsewhere will be extra. I am located in Minneapolis, MN.

2. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    prices are a bit high considering you can get the Smokescreen and Sideswipe 2 pack @ TRU for $20. If you come down in price on Grimlock or Shockblast, PM me.

3. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander.

Ebay:
    And Grimlock, Swindle and Battle Ravage are still available in store (Ravage is $14 on walmart.com plus $7 shipping which is still cheaper than these prices). My Boscov's still has a few Hounds at 30% off.

4. nbruce

nbruce Motor City Toy Store

Jesus, if you don't like the prices, don't hound him about it, just don't buy from him. I find the prices to be VERY fair.

5. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I'm interested in the Shockblast. If you do any trading for G1 stuff, see my site: www.roboticplanet.com

6. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I agree, prices are supply and demand. If someone buys them, that is what they were worth. If no one buys them, he is asking too much.

It isn't like were talking groceries here, these are non-essensial items, and he can rightful set the initial price at anything he wants. That is how a market goes.

$19.99 is just a suggested retail price, and people can sell it for whatever they want in reality.

7. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm pretty sure they were just trying to help him out. But what do I know?

8. ...Optimus...

Wow I really didn't expect these prices to stir up so much controversy, I mean if you look at it from my side I'm not gonna come even close to breaking even on these. I've adjusted them somewhat but if I can't get them to sell for these prices then they're probably not even worth selling right now. We'll see what happens.

9. ...Optimus...

bump