Clearing off the shelf!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Screamer52488, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Screamer52488

Screamer52488 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've got a few small things for sale as I need foom for some new movie Joe's and of course more TF's. I may post more as I go through more stuff but this is a start. I have NOT figured shipping into the prices and am not really looking to trade unless someone wants to part with a Revoltech Megaton than we can talk. All my stuff is loose but complete and displayed only. As always, dust is free! I take Paypal and money orders. PM me with a Zip and I'll estimate shipping the best I can.

ROTF Preview Bumblebee. Asking $8.

Roth scout Depthcharge. Asking $5.

TMNT 2007 movie set of 4. Complete with all accessories and pc-cd rom mini game. Asking $25.

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith complete set of (I think) about 73 basic figures. I don't have pics yet as they have been in storage for awhile. I haven't come up with a price yet but if anyone is interested make me an offer. I will say it took me a long time with alot of out of state travel to complete this set as not all of these were available at my local stores. If anyone is familiar with VT, options are limited as to where to find figures of any kind. I won't break up the set.

Thats it for now. PM me if interested or any questions and thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Screamer52488

Ebay:
    bump

3. Screamer52488

Ebay:
    bump

4. Screamer52488

Ebay: