Clear G1 optimus prime ko

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rdfnd1253, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

DOes anybody agree that the sellers of the clear g1 prime ko's should lower their prices??? I dont see many sell and being $119 or so for a ko I find that to be a steep price! Anyone else agree??

2. ultraconvoy

ultraconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    I agree that no should support Bootleg companys.

3. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

Well, unless Hasbro decides to shut down their auctions, I think they should be able to sell their stuff for whatever price they want. If no one else thinks that those toys are worth it, then no one will buy, and the seller will waste time and money listing auctions that no one will bid on. Otherwise, it suggests that it is listed at that cost because someone is willing to buy it for that cost, or somewhere near it.

It is expensive for a KO in my opinion. I wouldn't buy it. But live and let live, right?

Why does my profile thing say "Maximal" all of a sudden?

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

it's a little known trick, but the sellers can see how many watchers the item has, if you pic one witha low view number, and message the seller with a "best offer" on the last day or so, chances are if there are no watchers, he'll sell it. the listing fees are insane on these guys posting so many, so expensive. I got a g1 prime a while back for less than $20 just by asking.

5. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones Decepticon

Personally, the fact that the Transformers toyline is so strong that even the knockoff companies are making exclusive recolors at increased prices is hilarious.

How many other toylines can boast that?