Cleaning out the sandcrawler

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by darthjawa, Jul 11, 2009.

1. darthjawa

darthjawa Transformer Hunter

Here's a few items I'm looking to sell that I just don't have a need for anymore. This is my first time selling here on the TFW boards, but I have sold quite a few items on ebay before and I have a 100% feedback rating under the name of darthjawa if you would like to check my feedback. All of the figures are in great condition and only used for display and have no broken or missing parts except for Classics Jetfire ( he has some minor issues ). Shipping is included in the price only if the item is being shipped within the U.S. The items that I'm looking to sell are:

1. Universe Dirge from the Target Exclusive 2pk ( no instructions ) $15.00
    2. Energon Sharkticon $12.00
    3. Universe/Cybertron Breakdown $6.00
    4. TFTM Target Exclusive Armorhide $6.00
    5. TFTM Target Exclusive Hardtop $6.00
    6. Classics Jetfire $13.00 ( no instructions - This figure would be great for someone to make a custom figure out of or for someone who needs extra parts or weapons. the only problem with this figure is that its jet pack will no longer attach to its back. The little black slots on its back have broken and will no longer hold the jet pack in place. The figure has all of its weapons, it just has the problem with the jet pack. )

PM me if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

2. darthjawa

darthjawa Transformer Hunter

bump