cleaned out house found some figs misb-loose G1-beastwars

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jokerswild, Dec 31, 2006.

1. jokerswild

jokerswild Voice of Ashes

Was cleaning out my house cause we are moving and i found a few things i can part with
    will sell or trade, only trade im interested in is classics Jetfire and cybertron metroplex(recently aquired rest of the line)
    heres my list
    MISB
    Beast wars Inferno
    Beast wars Transmetal II Cybershark
    Transmetal II Scarem with roman numerals
    Fox kids repaint transmetal Rattrap

Loose (UPDATED!!!)
    BEAST WARS
    BW Megatron - Missing mutant mask I painted on it back when i first got him i was 14 or so and wanted a tv representation.... i added silver to some areas and painted the chest purple (paint is a little sloppy... c'mon i did it 10-11 yrs ago)
    Optimus Primal - missing 2 of 4blue missiles swords are painted silver
    Transmetal rhinox (repaint from armada missing minicon)
    a side pannel, and horn weapon)
    Transmetal Terrorsaur repaint from armada missing minicon, and left leg
    Transmetal Airraizor repaint (missing minicon)
    Armada Jetfire missing minicon
    RID KB Exclusive MEGABOLT )missing missile)
    Wreckgar pretty much a junker figure missing his axe and his rubber piece on the back wheel, arms are pretty loose but nothing is broken
    Hun Grr with gestalt head, chestpiece, 1 big grey gun, and foot plates(sold)
    pretender snarler no shell, missing the bar that keeps the boar head attatched to body... head still stays on just missing the piece and comes with gun(sold)
    Pretender waverider just the robot, no shell no gun no anything just the robot himself
    armada prime trailer
    burgerking megatron/optimus

thanks
    Bill

UPDATE!!!!
    G-1 Scattorshot missing his left fist and i only have one of the big gestalt guns, he also has a slightbreak on his left leg where the wing is connected doesnt effect the transformation or make parts fall off thoughother than that hes in fine shape with alot of his stickers still applied as well, i have both footplates, his gestalt head, his right fist his chestplate small guns and his right fist(sold)

MIB Palisades SHOCKWAVE ministatue opened once, just to take pix, then reboxed

2. jokerswild

Updated!!

Found some more items while cleaning up anything listed missing could turn up its just that everything is boxed away since i just moved

3. jokerswild

I've found a few more items
    walmart exclusive Build team (loose)
    Mosc Fox kids repaint transmetal rattrap
    Armada Predacon (Loose no minicons)
    Anything else comes along i'll post it up

thanks!!