For those working with Starscream, something happend to one I was customizing today that ticked me off. On the legs where the wings fold up there was some paint causing the wings to stick while I moved them back and forth. I didn't think much of it because my other were the same way. Well I guess there was too much and when I went to fold the wing, the part of where the pin goes through broke off. Here is where it brok. (This isn't the one that broke, just showing the area) Just be careful about paint build up. You may wan to sand that part down before painting. EDIT: Its late, I'm tired, and can't spell Classics apparently.