Minor/Repaint: Classics2.0/universe warpath

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ironhide2005, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I had an idea to repaint grey hulk into warpath and maybe put the ironman head on there BUT I ran into a problem how do I make a kitbash? Could someone tell me or make an how to vid please?

-Thanks,ironhide

Attached Files:

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Any idea the size of the tank mode and/or robot mode? I am thinking of using this mold for Brawl in my Combaticon group.

digibash looks cool, you should go for it

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    A look threw the tutorials section should help you out.

http://www.tfw2005.com/radicons-customs/tutorials-and-how-tos-2/

Personally I don't think the mold would make for a good Warpath, but it might look good once done. Personally I can't wait to see what the Universe Legends Warpath will look like. Good luck with this.

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I don't have this mold, but the only problem that would bother me would be getting the tank turret in the front of his chest for his Robot mode. That always says "Warpath" to me.

5. dare

dare Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Size seems close to a voyager. It's definately bigger than a deluxe.

6. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Will in all fairness of size I mean its A MILATARY TANK so what warpath is a bit big?Hope I didn't sound rude anyways I will be making a new head and sadly there will be NO cannon in front of his chest

7. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Right one..I like it when bigger figures are bashed, so it will be cool to see him as a Voyager. There have been some pretty cool Warpaths/Gears without the front cannon, I'm sure this one will be awesome as well.

8. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:

I picked up Hulk the other day. AWESOME figure!! Definitely more Voyager sized. I LOVE the arms on this bot, tank mode is real good, but of course the turret is the big drawback. I do believe this figure would work well as Brawl, Warpath, and yes, even WW Grimmy too! I am using him for someone else entirely, so I say it's a very versatile figure! Good luck to all who bash 'im!:thumbs2: 

9. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    So would this mold be good in scale next to Alternator Swindle as Swindle and Evac as Vortex...etc?

10. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:

Actually...Yes!! Hey, if Hasbro were to make a real big Onslaught you could have an AWESOME Bru..er, umm nevermind!!:rolleyes: 

*EDIT* Y'know, I never did get an Alternators Hound/Swindle, The jeep mode may be a bit large scaled next to Hulk-tank. It would work okay I'm sure. How tall is Swindle compared to Alt Tracks? He's the only reference Alt figure I have around for scale! Who's Blast Off?

11. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Just got some clay stuff to make the head.Oh and bought hulk!

12. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I'm actually gonna use Classic Universe Onslaught as himself. Blast Off I am using Armada Jetfire (I think) the space shuttle.

13. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    I think the Hulk tank is a fairly nice size, F_R--but I think it's a bit small in alternate mode, when compared to the other figures you're planning to use. I don't own the tank, but I've checked it out a couple of times now and I'll agree it's more on the voyager size of things, but in comparison to Swindle (if you plan to use them both as the legs of Bruticus), I think he'll look a bit small, unless you can mod it some to give it a bit more bulk (I know a cannon/turret can help some, so let us know what you decide, man).

As for the OP, I think Warpath would look great from this mold (I just can't stand that Hulk head on it--it looks like he's about to have an aneurysm). The Ironman head would look better, but I'm not sure it would give off that Warpath vibe. You can always use some sculpting putty or styrene to help build what you want. I think it will come out quite nicely though. You just need to remove the Hulk head, build or add a cannon/turret to the top of the chest that sticks out like G1 Warpath and paint it up. Good luck with this custom and I can't wait to see more on it, bro!

14. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Actully I'm using a head built from scratch I drawn out what it will look like.