Heavy/Scratch: classics windcharger w.i.p

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by mstyger87, Apr 19, 2011.

1. mstyger87

mstyger87 mastercon

this is my classics windcharger, im trying to get all the mini autobots to be deluxe size, except for beachcomber and cosmos they will be smaller, this started life as a classics silverstreak and has had alot of work done to him, ive cut the doors up so now he has them on his feet and a little section on each arm which will have his magnetic power harnesser, the head was also prowl and i copied my rts windcharger that i got the other day to get a good likeness to the head, i think it turned out well, anyway when im finished it should look very similar to a mustang, comments and crits welcome :) 
    -mat

Attached Files:

2. seali_me

seali_me Buhawi Gabay-Tala

that's gonna look like a mean looking car machine! i just your other threads. you're the machine!

3. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Yo Mat! This is hands down one of my favorite bashes and it's not even done! Excellent work on the head and car hood/chest areas, man. Dammit I want to do one at this size with this mold now! lol

Good to see you cranking some work out again, my friend.

4. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    That head sculpt looks great!

- Alty

5. mstyger87

mstyger87 mastercon

thanks man, u inspired this bash with ur minerva bash, but i changed it once i couldnt figure out a good transformation scheme. cheers everyone for ur comments