Minor/Repaint: "Classics" Wheeljack

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ravenxl7, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. This was my entry for the Vector Tribute. Not the best pictures, but they get the point across. It's currently my "Classics" Wheeljack, but I'm hoping for an official one to be made at some point. If not I've got another kitbash idea for a more G1 homage than this. This one was inspired by Vectors Ultra Magnus color scheme, and also somewhat Alternator Wheeljack. I'll hopefully one day get a proper set-up to take pictures of my kitbashes, but that could be a while from now, lol. Well, thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

you know... from the first time I saw his face, I always wanted to see him as wheeljack

nicely executed!

3. Warmachine

Warmachine Bounty Hunter

Ebay:
  4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. The cool thing, is that the blue I had gotten to use on my Thundercracker bas (still a WIP unfortunetly) worked perfectly for this, so I didn't need to go out and buy a new blue color for this bash.

Thanks. Actually, that one and a couple others are what I'm going to be using to guide me when I do make a light box. I just need to find some time to get the supplys and then build it. I might actually be able to build one during spring break, while I dye my Thundercracker, Dirge, Thrust, Overlord, and Last Autobot kitbashes (sounds like a lot to do, but T-cracker and Overlord only have a couple of pieces that need dye).

5. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Well raven, its got that Alternator Wheeljack look, but its different and different is cool. I like it.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:

We have two different tutorials here in our own Tutorials section, ya know :p 

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:

Those are 2 other tutorials I plan on using for reference when I go and make a light box of my own (hopefully will be able to do it when I have the time to do so).

8. Warmachine

Warmachine Bounty Hunter

Ebay:
    Whoopsa-daisy. :drunk