Minor/Repaint: Classics Weapons

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ravenxl7, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. I've got 2 axes and 2 G1 Prime guns from some KO's that I got a while ago, so I decided to paint them up and put them with some of my Classics figures. The axe that I've painted is going to my Classics Prime, and the 2 guns are going to BB and Cliffy. I've only got the axe done so far, and I'll be doing the guns this weekend while working on my other bashes. Sorry for the bad photos, I'll take better/more when I get a proper picture booth up. I'm thinking about painting up the 2nd axe and selling it to someone who wants it, lol.

[​IMG]

2. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

That isn't bad. I have a big axe that came from a dollar-store transforming toy (it's not a KO - just a really cheap toy) that I recently found (it was lost for quite awhile) and I'm going to see what I can't do with it. I mean, melee weapons are necessary!

3. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

That isn't bad. I have a big axe that came from a dollar-store transforming toy (it's not a KO - just a really cheap toy) that I recently found (it was lost for quite awhile) and I'm going to see what I can't do with it. I mean, melee weapons are necessary!

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I bought a ton of these things up. The head is reusable, the rifle is excellent for other Prime toys, and the ax can get the usage like you said. The LED light I'm sure can be reused. Also, I used some plastic from the legs to make the antennae for Alternators Wipe Out.

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I bought a ton of these things up. The head is reusable, the rifle is excellent for other Prime toys, and the ax can get the usage like you said. The LED light I'm sure can be reused. Also, I used some plastic from the legs to make the antennae for Alternators Wipe Out.

6. IRONHIDE 2007

IRONHIDE 2007 POWER ISN'T EVERTHING!

I Have 4 Dollor Transformers Too With That Same Axe And Gun!

7. IRONHIDE 2007

IRONHIDE 2007 POWER ISN'T EVERTHING!

I Have 4 Dollor Transformers Too With That Same Axe And Gun!