Heavy/Scratch: Classics Warpath W.I.P

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Brunkion76, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

I decided to take a break from my Classics Throttlebot project and pick up on another of my group projects, the Minibots. After making my Classics Powerglide, I decided to try my hand at Warpath. Although we now have one coming, I was more than 70% done with him when the announcement dropped, and it seemed a shame to waste my efforts, so here he is. He will still need to be painted of course, but overall i'm pretty happy with what i've got here and I hope you guys think he's cool too, plus i'm pretty sure the official release will be a deluxe, and I want my Minibots to be scouts at the biggest. Anyway, Warpath was obviously made from the Energon Blight figure. Chest cannon came from a Universe Dropshot arm gun, and the bottom part of his legs from one of the movie cell phone real gear figures. Feet are from Classics Sunstreaker. As always, comments and crits are welcome, as long as they are constructive. Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
  2. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Very nice man

3. Cloud cover

Cloud cover Autobot

That is great. Minibots should be scout size.

4. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

AWESOME!!

i almost had started to make a warparth myself,had been thinking about for months....glad i didn't start to make one...but for u this is better anyways

5. stprime

stprime Exclu-DEAD

awesome! you even kept the connector port....you know, it'd be sweet if you were able to take the male pegs off one of the main bodies, attach it to one of the larger minibots, and then make a minibot combiner!!!!

you could use the a10 jet for powerglide
    reshell two of the bull dozer trucks for say brawn and gears
    i think you should think about making a new cliffjumper and use it for the main body. :D 

6. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

That's a bit friggin' clever. Love the new cannon - and it looks like you've even managed to give it a pivot too! Nice.

7. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Wow I love this bud. Now if you could attach part of the tank treads to his feet. :D 

8. Massdestruction

Massdestruction Instrument of Destruction

Glad to see somebody finally used the chest piece for the cannon barrel. Far too many Warpath mods of this mold haven't utilized the chest piece.

Should look real nice when painted.

9. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

Thanks all, I know it's hard to envision Warpath right now, but as mentioned, a nice coat of paint ought to bring this sucker home, come on good weather, I need my back patio again so I can paint.