Classics, Universe, RTS, Generations Wants

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by feral prime, Apr 19, 2011.

1. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

OK. I am looking for a few figures and hoping someone out in collector land would be willing to help me out. I have exhausted my gas, time, and patience looking for the newer figures. So I am begging or pleading or whatever ya need me to do to get these figures..I do have a small list of trades at the bottom of this post but at the same time I have listed prices i would be willing to pay for each figure so do us both a favor and let me know if ya can help me out..I would greatly appreciate it..:) 
    Classics
    Starscream..First version...loose and complete is fine..30
    Ramjet..Loose and complete is fine...40

Universe
    Silverbolt..25
    Hound...25

RTS
    Grapple..30
    Lugnut..30

Generations
    WFC Optimus Prime
    Darkmount

I can grab Kupp anywhere around here or I do have a small supllu of mosc Scourge if anyone is looking to complete their Sweeps army(which I did)
    all prices are before shipping so please someone help me out..I would love to grab these figures

2. Infernus

Infernus Banned

I have a loose hound with weapon for 20 shipped if you want him. No ravage but hound himself is complete.

3. feral prime

Wow!! thanks to everyone that has helped me grab the newer figures..but a few wants remain..Come on...I still have shelf space left..lol

4. feral prime

Bump