Minor/Repaint: classics thrust is finished! (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by ckhtiger, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
    The work on this is really good. I like the how-to guide. Picked up some great tips. Maybe with all this talk about Walmarts doing a restock on some Classics, I may find one to attempt later.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Well, I just want to reiterate that when one gets to the level of critique that this piece has received (both from me and some others), I feel that one has achieved producing a piece worthy of such a critique. I hope we just see you continue to grow as an artist! I'm glad we've had the pleasure of watching this growth as you've shared your work with us :thumb 

I think you've hit the nail on the head there too. Sometimes, you do all you can do with a piece and then you reach a point to where you're happy and you just move on. Here's the joy (and the pain sometimes): A year or so later after you've worked on a few things and take a piece from ages ago just to look it over, you start to see areas that you start thinking through working back out. By this, art is a work in progress :) 

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Well, I just want to reiterate that when one gets to the level of critique that this piece has received (both from me and some others), I feel that one has achieved producing a piece worthy of such a critique. I hope we just see you continue to grow as an artist! I'm glad we've had the pleasure of watching this growth as you've shared your work with us :thumb 

I think you've hit the nail on the head there too. Sometimes, you do all you can do with a piece and then you reach a point to where you're happy and you just move on. Here's the joy (and the pain sometimes): A year or so later after you've worked on a few things and take a piece from ages ago just to look it over, you start to see areas that you start thinking through working back out. By this, art is a work in progress :) 

4. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Outstanding work! I really hope I do half as good on this project! Thanks for sending me the brass. I will keep you posted on my progress! My biggest problem is not gonna be these 2 guys, it's gonna be doing Thundercracker! Gotta find another Screamer!

5. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Outstanding work! I really hope I do half as good on this project! Thanks for sending me the brass. I will keep you posted on my progress! My biggest problem is not gonna be these 2 guys, it's gonna be doing Thundercracker! Gotta find another Screamer!