Minor/Repaint: Classics Tap-Out

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Hooper_X, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hit dogs holler

So yeah, nothing fancy here. RTS 'Bee hit with Fusion, then some custom-mixed colors on top, finished with a coat of future.

I think my can of Fusion is getting old, it left some chunky bits on the paint. Normally, I'd sand it down, but this is Tap-Out, who's already a rough-and-tumble guy, so I'll allow it. The head is an old Sculpt-bot second. It's got pockmarks and bubbles in it, which I think, again, fits Tap-Out's personality (I love how he has what looks like for all the world a big ol' bullet hole right upside his nose.).

Nothing fancy. a lot of the stuff I wanted to do didn't work out (mount the front cage from a Voyager Ratchet, a spare tire on the back, big knobby off-road tires) either because I didn't have the parts or it just didn't look right. Oh well.

Attached Files:

2. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hit dogs holler

Incidentally, I had no idea how many rub points this mold had. Yech. Next time, I'm dying that bad boy.

3. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Awesome!! :) 

4. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    That color is sweet....

5. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hit dogs holler

Thanks! It's basically a homebrew - a little bit of grass green, a little bit of metallic blue, and a couple drops of yellow. Unfortunately, i don't have any more, and during my first test-fit i realized I'd missed a spot!