Heavy/Scratch: Classics Swoop Version 2 WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rattrap, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey, this is my second take at Classics Swoop. He will be pretty much exactly the same as my other one seen here My one problem with the other one was the wings. So, Im making a new one with different wings. Instead of cutting up the TM Terrorsaurs arms, Im leaving them whole, and attaching them to the Seeker body. That will be the only major difference between the two of these. I am doing the heads and the legs pretty much the exact same way, with a few tweaks here and there. Here is a pic of the progress so far. I have the mods for the wings also done, you just cant see them in the pic. All I have to do now is add the claws on the feet and he will be ready to paint. Also, any suggestions on how to paint him would be great. Shattered Glass, G1 cartoon, G1 toy, or G2. Also, if interested in buying him when hes finished, shoot me a PM with an offer and what paint scheme you would like to see.

EDIT: Here are more pics of what I got done the last few days. The mods for the most part are done. I just have to cut down the missiles on the launchers, drill some holes in the wings, and file some of the putty so the arms can transform better, and so the robot head can fold down in dino mode.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    well I'll eventually do all the dinobots myself... have lots of dino ready but still not sure.... always great to see WIP and gives me more energy to get back to bashing :D 

3. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Really? You are considering a G2 Swoop?
    [​IMG]

I'd say go with cartoon accuracy, since the toy was quite a bit 'off' of what was used in the cartoon... :) 

4. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I know some people really like G2, and especially with the botcon g2 stuff, I wouldnt be surprised if people wanted one...

Updated with more pics! The mods are pretty much done now. Just trying to decide on the colors. Im thinkin G1 though, unless someone who would buy him wants something different.