Classics Survey Results

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rama Sha, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

I like the idea of Sunny and Sides sharing a mold. That's what I loved most about the Dodge Vipers. But I really don't care as long as we get both of them as classics somehow.

2. Rama Sha

Rama Sha Tosche Station Pimp

Ebay:
    You see this is the reason I don't want to bundle molds together and rather just let the names speak for themselves. Everyone has a different idea about what would and wouldn't work. Just better to let Hasbro sort it out. If they make Sunstreaker a remold of Sideswipe...well then those of us that don't like it will just have to deal. And if they don't, then those that thought they should have shared a mold will just have to deal. I'd rather not split thoughts on the list by bringing that into play with this.

3. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Cool that gave me a lot of cool ideas for the next wave. I really want to see Jazz come back.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I agree that Sideswipe and Sunstreaker should not be the same mold. The hood of the car becomes the chest on one, the feet of the other. That's not remolding, that's a whole new mold. It only worked in alts because you could modify Swipe so that the trunk became the chest and gave him a similar look to G1. The car was backwards, but it was closer than stock. Still, a hood-chest would've worked better.