Classics Survey 23rd Place Tie Breaker.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rama Sha, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Rama Sha

Rama Sha Tosche Station Pimp

Ebay:
    Well it's not really about if the line gets this far. It's more about showing Hasbro what we the fans want to see if it does.

All the tie breakers got the same amount of votes. And yeah just putting them in some kind of order and calling it good would have been easier, but I wanted to make sure that people actually did want 23rd place more then 24th place before just slapping it on a list that way and sending it off to Hasbro thus giving them that impression. See like so far according to this tie breaker and last one, people want Shrapnel more then Kickback, but Kickback more then Bombshell. But if I just put them in alphabetical order Hasbro would get the impression that we want Bombshell more then Kickback and Kickback more then Shrapnel. A total 180 of what these surveys have shown.

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Shrapnel, as he seemed to be the boss Insecticon.

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Kickback

4. MV75

MV75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Mmmm... I should have been more clear. While I do see your point, I'd like all three insecticons or nothing. That's why I thought that the order of them wouldn't matter. So yea, with those three it's really an all or nothing for me. :) 

They should make them scout sized and sell them as a voyager. :)  All together of course as a three pack in the one box.

5. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

^ Obviously, your opinion is not shared by all, because many including myself would like to at least have one, rather than your "all or nothing" stance, so that shouldn't instantly make this thread pointless.

As in that crazy five-way tie thread, I'll go with Kickback on this.

6. Rama Sha

Ebay:
    Well you see this is kinda why I didn't want to bring anything other then characters wanted. I didn't want anything about how they should be packaged or who should be a remold of who brought into this. Because people won't agree on anything like that. I had a disccusion in another Survey thread, just like this. A guy thought that Sunstreaker should be higher up if Sideswipe didn't make the list because Sunstreaker could be remolded and repainted into Sideswipe. Well that was his opinon on that, and I'm not saying that he is wrong but some people would object and presenting a list to Hasbro that respresents a single opinon is not what I wanted to do. I wanted something that I could point and say "That's how I came to that and you can go count it yourself if you want.) I just want to tell Hasbro what we want to see and let them handle HOW it get's released.

7. Rama Sha

Ebay:
    Alright....Voting is over and Shrapnel won out over Kickback with a score of 12 to 8.

So Shrapnel will get 23rd place, and Kickback 24th. And here is the final top 25 figures as voted on by you guys.

1. Ironhide- 34 votes.
    2. Shockwave- 33 votes
    3. Jazz- 32 votes
    4. Blitzwing 31 votes
    5. Swoop 31 votes
    6. Slag 29 votes
    7. Snarl 28 votes
    8. Ratchet 28 votes
    9. Soundwave 27 votes
    10. Springer 27 votes
    11. Sunstreaker 27 votes
    12. Thundercracker 26 votes
    13. Arcee 25 votes
    14. Sludge 25 votes
    15. Sideswipe 24 Votes
    16. Cyclonus 22 Votes
    18. Cosmos 22 Votes
    19. Ultra Magnus with Trailer/Armor- 21 Votes
    20. Prowl 20 Votes
    21. Galvatron 20 Votes
    22. Thrust 20 Votes
    23. Shrapnel 20 Votes
    24. Kickback 20 Votes
    25. Bombshell 20 Votes

Now I'm going to start working on a letter to Hasbro, and I'm going to send them this list as well as links to all the survey and tie breaker vote threads so they can see for themselves the results of the voting.