Classics Sunstreaker MOSC - Auction

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Transfan2, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First off to Peaugh- Thanks for the reviews. If you want to buy toys early for whatever cost, absolutely your choice. I can see people saying it's out of their range or they wouldn't want to do this, but to bad mouth those who do buy early just makes the person sound jealous from not being able to afford to do it. If someone is going to buy early, I'm glad it's someone like Peaugh that wants to share pics and reviews with all of us. And to turn around and insult those who do that is also rude.

Anyways, still excited for pretty much all of the new universe stuff and animated stuff. I'm sure I'm not alone by saying the movie line is getting a little tiresome and am eager to see something new.

2. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
  3. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Wow how did I miss that?

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, that's weird isn't it? The guy has a loose Sunstreaker up too that doesn't appear to be getting a lot of bids. Could be because the seller's got a -1 for his feedback though... I'm not sure I'd want to buy from him either. Especially with the great 'engrish' he uses in his description... 'I don't say english'. Yeah, no matter how rare I'd have to think twice about bidding on it...

5. Yobuster

Yobuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah there is no way in hell i'd bid for it either. No description of the toy, no shipping information and that -1 feedback. I didn't even think you could go negative in feedback.

His English also doesn't inspire confidence. You would think somebody can at least get a one-liner like that correct.

For a new item like that and having to pay $15 or so, is it worth the aggravation of waiting to get it and contacting this seller who has no idea of what you are saying in English. Worse it the deal doesn't go though giving negative feedback isn't going to do anything. That guy already has negative feedback!

6. Yobuster

Yobuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On to the lighter side of things. I'm totally digging the new TF Universe packaging. They are finally going back to drawn individual package art which I've missed. I can't remember the last series where there was drawn art and not just a picture of the toy.

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, I enjoy it too. It makes the packages look nicer in my opinion. Also, I believe that Energon was the last series to have drawn art... Dreamwave art I believe...

8. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    Didn't Cybertron have box art too?

9. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yes. Great art.

I don't think we've had a recent time period with no box art. SWTF has been holding down the fort since Cybertron.

10. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So did the movie line, though admittedly just frontal head-shots.

11. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Good point... but I never really cared for the half bodied shots... the art was good though.

12. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    :lol 

Keeping in mind most of us (TFW2005's Members) buy toys ... I'd say each and everyone of us is a frivolous spender to a degree. :p 

P.S.: Sunstreaker?! Awesum!

-airfox

13. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Sunstreaker's kicking all kinds of arse, and is a definite must-have when he comes out (along with the eventual Sideswipe and Red Alert). Pity we'll probably wind up with different packagaing with the heavily stunted bio in twelve languages.
    Actually, I think most of the line are fairly must-have, with the possible exception of Powerglide (who just looks weird to me). I'm still baffled, though, how Onslaught warrants an Ultra class figure, and Galvatron's only a Deluxe...