Classics Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jetfire07, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Jetfire07

Jetfire07 Member

Hey guys just wondering if it's still possible to find a Classics Starscream in stores. Also does anyone know if they are bringing the Classics Deluxe twin packs to the US?

P.S. I live in the North East

2. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I haven't seen it at all. Someone claimed to have seen it on Hasbrotoyshop.com a week or two ago, but if it was there it was gone in a flash.

3. jedi prime1

jedi prime1 Well-Known Member

tell you what I have one sitting at my wal-mart that I would be willing to pick up for you, but I would have to waint untill late fri. PM me for details.

4. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I can get you one now if you want it for $11 plus actual shipping. A buddy of mine is looking to sell his MOSC one. PM me if you wish! And you can check my feedback here by using the handy-dandy link in my sig.

5. thoughtcrime

thoughtcrime Well-Known Member

He's pretty rare. Actually all of Wave 1 is sold out near me, except for one Rodimus sitting in Walmart (and Prime because he shipped in obscene numbers). I should've bought more for customs when I had the chance. I'm hoping he might show up in a Wave 3 revision case but for all I know, Classics might no longer be shipping.

If my area is anything to go by, the Classics were a hit.