Classics Starscream Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VoiceActorDream, Dec 17, 2010.

1. VoiceActorDream

VoiceActorDream Well-Known Member

Hi there!
    I'm having a slight problem with my Classics Starscream I just recieved. He was new in the box and everything but when I transform him into robot mode the big back part (the one with the wings on it) doesn't attach to the red front piece. Are there supposed to be pegs on the white part where it slides into the front part with the piece? Cause mine doesn't have any, nor any signs that it once existed. =c
    __....__
    I I___I I <--- back part

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you're asking whether or not his backplate clips or pegs into his chest, it doesn't. It just relies on the tightness of the hinge, and mild friction from the bits that slot into the back of the shoulder intakes.

3. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    What he ^ said.

Is yours really loose?

4. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I have to commend the emoticon charades you have going on. I agree with the first two guys.

5. VoiceActorDream

VoiceActorDream Well-Known Member

Wow, that sucks then (and is stupid considering there are peg holes just no pegs to go in them). Mine is really loose, barely stays there so I use some of that sticky clay type substance to keep it together.

As for the icon charades, thanks lol. I do them when I'm bored, I made a troll face once but due to all the empty spaces used in it I can't show it here, blargh.