Classics Starscream - Low Opening Bid!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by G.B. Blackrock, May 21, 2007.

1. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    I've commented elsewhere how hard it's been to find Classics Starscream anymore. All the stores seemed to be out of stock of this toy well before Target started clearancing Classics. This led me to looking for Starscream via eBay. Yet, just after I had successfully made a purchase via eBay, I found myself the recipient of a package offer (which included two other Classics I still needed) that I couldn't turn down, and so now I have an extra Starscream that I don't need.

I have decided to put the extra Starscream on eBay with an opening bid of only 99 cents. Most eBay auctions for this toy START at $10, not including shipping charges. If this is a toy you've been looking for, here is a chance to get it for less than you'll find it for elsewhere!

[EBAYLINK="270122167539"]Here's the link[/EBAYLINK]

This auction ends at 5:30 pm PDT on Sunday the 27th.

2. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ummmmm.............What is the deal here? Every Walmart in America has the for $10.

3. skyywelker

skyywelker Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Not anymore, at least around here. I know a lot of people who can't find these anymore, and they seem to go for like $25 shipped on ebay now.

4. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    Hey, if that actually even SEEMS to be true for you, then you really shouldn't be bidding on my auction. But I can tell you from my own experience that it's just not so easy. I hit every toy store within 30 miles of my home in Southern CA (and in the LA area, that's actually quite a lot of stores, including several Wal-Marts), and they're just not available anymore.

But I'm really not trying to "get away with" anything. That's WHY I have such a low opening bid. Hopefully, people will find I'm offering a better deal than anyone else who's trying to sell Classics Starscream on eBay.

5. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

He's right, they are hard to find now. You don't want to bid on it, then don't. Case closed.

Carry on, GB!

6. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    Auction ends at 5:30 PDT today (5/27)