Classics Starcream - Availability?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by algernonramone, Mar 15, 2007.

1. algernonramone

algernonramone KidDynamite's bro-in-law

Does anyone know if Classics Starscream is still shipping? I'm currently hunting for one, and can't seem to come across it in the wild. It couldn't be out of production already, could it?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Wave 3 is shipping in most places, it's made up of:

1x Rodimus (Hot Rod), 2x Mirage (blue Formula 1), 1x Grimlock (dinosaur), 2x Cliffjumper (red sports car), 2x Ramjet (white & red jet).

So yeah, Screamer is off the list and not shipping. You might be able to find one or two left on the backs of the pegs, but right now buying online might be our best option. He's still fairly recent though so you should be able to get one for retail plus shipping.

3. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

i got lucky when i found him three days after christmas, sorry about your bad luck

4. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

www.amazon.com

Spend 25 bucks and get free shipping. I just ordered a classics Megatron and Astrotrain since I couldnt find them anywhere here!

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I still see leftovers once in a blue moon now. Not often at all though. Wave 3 is being crammed down the retailers throat. Best be is probably online, however even HTS is sold out of him last time i checked.

6. Doctor Ingenious

Doctor Ingenious Doctorate in Ingeniology

He's always on the shelf when I look.

7. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Keep an eye out, try to hit stores that stocked up quite heavily after Christmas (like Walmart), or carry a lot of stock to begin with (like TRU).

He was shipped in HEAVY numbers and there should still be plenty out in distribution, you just might have to expand your search a bit.