Customs: Classics Soundwave?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Optimus_Prowl, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl Koruption_Kosplay

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I was fiddling with my Classics voyager Prime last night and found an interesting TF. It looks like Prime could be reconfigured/added onto to create a classics Soundwave mold. If my eyeballing is correct maybe it could even have a tape-deck slot for Cassetticons? It looks feasible, anyone else think it could work?

2. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    got any kinda pics?

3. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm all about Music Label Soundwave, BUT, I don't use that mold for Convoy, and I could use a base for a decent Broadcast/Blaster. I second the call for pics of your proposed alt-mode.

4. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

I'm trying to look at my UM (it's closer to the edge of the shelf than OP) to think of how you could be seeing this.

And I admit, that maybe if you turn the waist back around you could use his butt of Soundwave's crotch and then switch the lower legs. The arms are simple enough, they already look like Soundwave's, but the torso...

OH! I think I see it now.

That's going to be a lot to fill in, though, to make a chest. I think you could even use the bumper for the cassette tray too.

This is a pretty awesome, and surprising, idea. I'd love to see this followed through.

5. Pepsiman98

Pepsiman98 Consulting Criminal

i do see where your going with this. ill try to get a good tape deck mode with him. and i remember that you can take off the chest piece/windsheild with a good screwdriver.

6. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    You can also use Universe Dropshot to make Soundwave.