Minor/Repaint: Classics Soundblaster !!!!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by CZ Hazard, Jul 28, 2010.

1. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    Man, this is gonna be the hardest present I ever give away.

Last Christmas, having only been customising for about 6 weeks, Nick (Cashanova) and my friend Dick bought me tools to help and Nick set me the challenge of building a Soundwave for Dick. Well, being the rotter that I am I built him for me first, as seen at Botcon.
    In order to make Dick's present more special, I decided to go down the Soundblaster route, partly so I could say I've done both and partly 'cause who doesn't like black and red on a toy?

So here he is, Soundblaster!
    [​IMG]

Based on a Marvel Transformers Captain America with lots and lots of milliputting and a chest and head and hands from Cybertron Soundwave, a toy I loved when it came out but not love to eviscerate.

This toy has been rebuilt with the Shadow Warrior figure in mind as a ompanion piece, but while I am happy to GIVE this toy away to a friend, he can buy his own Shadow Warrior midget figure.
    [​IMG]
    As always, love and respect (gay!) to Cashanova for not only inspiring this repaint, and setting the challenge, but for being very supportive of my cusomising efforts when we both thought I was going to be bloody useless at it. Good job I have an Aimee.

As a special bonus, loads and loads of minions and Soundwave comparison shots, check out the Soundwave thread in a few days for vehicle mode photos.

Attached Files:

2. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    and yes, tiny amounts of touching up to be done before he goes on display at Auto Assembly.

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Very cool!

4. OPMEGS1.0

OPMEGS1.0 I Dislike Hotshot's jam!

Ebay:
    I've seen all these things on this guy, but I want to know...what's his background?

5. Cashanova

Cashanova Sons Of Unicron PTT

Great work dude. Love the headlights!

6. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    Well being a clever kid, he got picked on a lot at school and found the best way to survive the process was to side with the biggest baddest bully in the playground, Megatron. When that guy went on to attempt to take over the planet, Soundwave stuck with him through loyalty.

Sarcasm over but I'm not quite sure what you mean with your question? How is he a Armored Hummer? Who is Soundblaster? Who are the little dudes around him?

If the question is who is Soundblaster then he is a reincarnated Soundwave who died in battle with Blaster who also died and became Twincast. Or, if you have a bad dub "Soundwvae died and then got bought back as New Soundwave."

7. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Looks good.

8. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    Turned out really well man. Loving the group shot.

9. DeceptMaster JJ

DeceptMaster JJ Evil Master Decepticon

Ebay:
    Really cool!