classics sons of cybertron set worth?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 11, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i just went and bought me a classics sons of cybertron optimus rodimus 2 pack through bigbadtoystore by credit card

i figure at the least it will be shipped out monday possibly tuesday at absolute latest and i will recieve it either friday or saturday of next week

thing is i only want to keep the classics translucent sons of cybertron rodimus because i also ordered the translucent crystal fansproject protector upgrade set

right now i am considering either selling or trading at a later pont in time this year half of the classics sons of cybertron set when it comes to the optimus prime figure and weapon parts from the set

to be honest though i will not put up any kind of sales post on the matter discussion wise until after i have recieved it in the mail

for now just color me curiouse

anybody know what the optimus half of the set might be worth on its own?

for that matter what might be a good trade for it figure wise?

like i said though i am just curiouse what the set might be worth at best minus the rodimus figure and the rodimus weapon parts

2. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Clear Optimus Prime on his own goes for about $16-25 on eBay if you check the completed listings, so expect about that range of price for him.

3. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Yeah. That Optimus isn't worth much. Everyone that buys that set has the same thing in mind as you.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

any chance it would be a fair trade if a fan were to trade the optimus prime half of the set +a extra $10

for the sundor half of perfect effects sundor/garboil the sun and the night set?

5. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Not sure. But I assume anyone that. Jus that set wants both figures. You might have to sit on that Optimus for a while.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

any idea how much the sundor half of the perfect effect sundor garboil set would be by itself

7. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Probably half of what the set retails for. Maybe a bit less if you can find a deal.

8. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Optimus figure sucks and just like you, no one wants it.

The best you can hope for is $15 - $20, then you have to take into account your fees on from Ebay, Paypal, and all of the time you spend preparing the auction, and taking it to the post.