Classics Skywarp test shot auction

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by thor20, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

And that has to do with what? The reason you can't give an actual non-G1 character that he's a homage to, is because that IS Skywarp from G1. And from what I can tell, this Magnus is a homage to the G1 Magnus specifically and not the Armada repaint, just as Classics Prime is meant to be a reinvisioned G1 Prime and not Armada or Energon or Cybertron. I'm not going to argue over the fact that this is a G1 Magnus, but rather that it was a poor decision to make a Magnus without a trailer; a straight up repaint).

2. Adakar

Adakar The Least Likely

Ball Joints? :lolol 

Seriously, that paint application is HOT. Does anyone have any idea how scarce this set will be? I have never hunted for Target exclusives before (consider me a 20 year old Targin).

I do not like the fact that he is packaged in an exclusive set outside of the mainline.

I hope we see a Thundercracker some day...

3. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You shouldn't have too much of a problem finding them so long as you check your local Target when reports of it hitting shelves come out. I found Universe Nemesis Prime (the Big Convoy repaint) a bunch of times during his Target-only release. Same goes for the Universe Constructicons and Beast repaints.

4. Adakar

Adakar The Least Likely

Thanks! I'll start hunting around the end of February. I saw the BBTS pre-order, but $49.99 was a BIT too steep. :( 

5. Maximus Prime

Maximus Prime The original MP

Just count yourselves lucky that you have Targets to go hunting in. I'll have to get a set shipped up here from someone who lives in the US.

6. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Argh. I was never trying to argue otherwise. Just nevermind.

Anyway, I think BOTH toys look great, and $19.99 is an awesome price. They shall be mine.

7. Soundwave06

Soundwave06 Master of Espionage

Damn you for having that figure because I want that Skywarp so bad I hope I can find him when I go out of town.