Hi guys, remember I started working on turning a Classics Starscream into Skywarp whilst, ahem, under the influence a while ago? I would put a link to that particular thread but searching is still disabled and I can't be arsed to trawl the board for it. Suffice to say it wasn't a very good start. However when I continued work on him, things got even worse. I tried removing a couple of pins, and the plastic around them literally crumbled to pieces In digust I didn't bother dis-assembling him, and just knocked him out in about 3-4 hours one night. He's a very basic repaint, done with all Citadel paints, and clear-coated with Future. No washes, no shading, no highlights, based on the official Classics Skywarp with Reprolabelled wing stripes. I actually did no extra detailing on purpose as I feel he'll fit better with my other Seekers who are unpainted (except Ramjet, but more of him later) This one picture of him is Jet mode is the only time he will ever be seen in that form, as the rub issues with this mould are frankly ridiculous without being able to take him apart. Anyhoo's, here he is, apologies for the crappy iPhone pics, my better camera is knackered. And woah! I hadn't realised how shiny that sliver was!