Here is my most recent G1 articulation project: G1 Skullcruncher! He was a pretty extensive project that involved adding articulated legs, and new arms with articulated hands. I had to reverse the front and back legs on the gator to make things proportional, as well as add articulation to the neck. I also made a new tail weapon for him (the junker i bought didn't have one!) I decided to have him be the pre-headmaster process version of him. Topped it all off with a new paint from top to bottom to match his original toy colors. This guy will be on e-bay starting Thursday (10 day auction,) and will include a bonus item, which the last pic hints at! Enjoy!