Minor/Repaint: Classics Shockwave

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Lucs, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    This is a Classics Shockwave made from Energon Shockblast and Classics Jetfire arms. It was easy to swap the arms but the right shoulder had to come from another Shockblast, yeesh a bit spendy to make this guy. I went my easy way of only adding paint where it needed to be so that's why the purples are different shades. The guys likes purple, what can I say. I'm sure you could mangle a new alt mode out of him but what ever I don't really care.

Also I made the gun hand into more of a gun that he can hold but still gives the impression that it's his entire hand. I kind of figured that he might need 2 hands at some point with all the crazy experiments he does :D  the gun is just cut and modded from his original huge gun arm.

Still kind of debating whether or not to paint the grey areas silver to match him but I probably won't

Edit - One thing I forgot to mention is that I always hated the way his legs were either straight up and down or spread pretty far out so I fixed that by removing the spring and tiny black plastic thing in his thigh. When you put him back together just tighten the screws enough and the legs are tight without the removed parts and you can now move his legs to any angle :thumb 

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  2. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Clean and simple, looks like it was meant to be a toy for the classics line. Nice job man!

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I will never get tired of seeing Skockwave customs.

4. seali_me

seali_me RIP January 2018

cool. I kept the left hand on mine too. :)  I decided to paint mine especially when I saw your commission.

what shade of purple is the commission? the colour looks like the cartoon. I think the grays complement the cartoon look. I always love seeing shockwave customs. Thanks for sharing.