Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Omegaonline, Mar 5, 2018.
I am hip deep in projects, and have considered doing this myself.
This has my attention.
This is gonna be one good lookin' laser gu-SUBMARINE.
Waist has printed well.
Maybe make a slight adjustment to the joint but overall, very happy.
So, if I call this the conclusion of part 1, the next part will probably be on another level of difficulty. That will include the lower arms and then the legs. The reason I think it will be more difficult is because they will need to incorporate interlocking features. But, I seem to like a challenge....
The penultimate part will be the backpack.
And then the final tweaks and adjustments to make everything fit together for the alt mode(s).
Looks fantastic. It makes me want to make my own voyager soundwave.
First update in a little while but a lot has happened.
I made some design tweaks on existing parts and had a lot of playing around with concept designs for how to get Shockwave to transform into his laser gun mode.
Anyway, here is the latest.
maybe more character decepticon and autobot hehehe that will be good
I'm a big fan of this
Man, that is looking amazing! Considering how awesome your Optimus kit turned out, and how much fun I had doing the polish work on it, I would love the opportunity to do one of these up.
Heavy/Scratch: - Universe Optimus Done
Oh, I remember that
This is amazing.
looking good. can't wait to see it .
Here’s a render of part of the gun mode.
Still working on some of the details but I feel like I’m getting closer.
I was secretly hoping he had a G1 transformation instead of using the newer leg-barrel transformation. Not overly fond of that, but I can understand TR necessity to avoid partsforming and plain copying the MP design.
Still, you continue to impress, my friend.
Wow! making this in Tinkercad? very impressive, can't wait to see this finished!
the cyber batallion style transformation ok but need more joint ..
I toyed with trying to match the G1 transformation for a long time. But, Parts forming was almost unavoidable doing it that way; without some serious engineering of the parts and the transformation sequence, that is way above my pay grade.
So, I went back to the idea of using the legs as the barrel. Nothing is set in stone but I think that will be the easiest way forward.
It has been a very tricky project to work on so far, but its been fun.
I have thought about upgrading from Tinkercad but I'm so familiar with it now, I think I would lose some ground trying to relearn.
It's not the easiest program to use but it gets the job done.
Separate names with a comma.