Customs: Classics Shockwave Custom, need help

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Can anyone tell me what all he used for the cannon arm? I have Energon Demolsihor and Energon Snowcat's cannons, I just to know what he used for the forearm area.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    it was from some cheap-line of toys he found at Wal-Mart. I forget the exact name, but it was a generic type, and was just some piloted mecha that had that as an accessory.

3. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    Ah I had thought the arm came off of Armada Megatron.

4. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    OK I need help with this project and the guy who's already done it is not responding to PMs and hasn't been on in a week.

I'm trying to find what he used to hold Snowcat's cannon in or something I could use in it's place. I thought he had used Armada Megatron's arm that used the slide down knife. Right now the parts I have for his cannon arm are Energon Demolishor's leg which he used as the top of the arm and energon snowcat's cannon which he used as Shockwave's cannon. Can't figure out how to get it all together and this is my first kitbash.

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

5. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    aha after looking at the forearm closer im 100% sure it is amrada megatron's arm.