Classics Shockblast to Shockwave Kit

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by bradforj, Feb 4, 2010.

1. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    UPDATE 2/11/10: The final three kits will be sold on ebay. The first is already up for bids at the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150413583393

I produced a total of 14 of these kits, of which 11 have sold. These were rather expensive to produce, and no more will be done. I have never before offered them in the Junkion Exchange, so hopefully they will get a bit more exposure here as some of you might not check other areas of the site. These are $109 shipped per kit, and with this set of parts you can turn an Energon Shockblast into a Classics/Universe G1 Shockwave!

Everyone that has gotten one of these kits has been nothing but complimentary of its quality. Any questions, please ask via PM (Junkion Exchange is not a place for discussion). Pictured you will see a completed kit in robot/tank/satellite modes. Thanks for looking!

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY CUSTOM HEADMASTERS AT THE LINK BELOW (in my signature).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  2. bradforj

News Credits:
    I have received an inquiry about the kit that makes me question if everyone understands what this is. It is NOT a bunch of painted parts. These are CORRECT COLOR molded parts. Your Shockwave will NOT be prone to scratching or other damage like most customs, as it will be in the correct color plastic! This kit has OVER 30 PARTS!!! My pricing is in line with kits such as the City Commander, so it is actually a pretty good deal considering what I paid to have all of these parts molded and cast.

Please go here to read more about the project. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ease-shockblast-shockwave-conversion-kit.html

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  3. bradforj

News Credits:
    Updated with crazy deal for one lucky soul!