Classics Seeker Stands (pre-order)

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by ALPHAMAGNUS, Sep 20, 2012.

1. ALPHAMAGNUS

ALPHAMAGNUS He's BACK! Veteran

Hey fans, I have teamed up with another Radicon to make these awesome Seeker stands for the classics seeker toys.

As seen in the pics below each stand displays in bot and jet mode as if hovering or flying.

[​IMG]

These are made using a 3d printer and are painted by myself. these are just test shots and future versions will be hand painted to get a better quality paint job.

[​IMG]

The clear rods can be cut to different lengths as well but certain lengths wont display the bot mode correctly, which doesn't affect the jet mode as bad.

[​IMG]

Individually we are charging $20 each stand (includes continental US shipping) and a set of 3 for $50!

When ordering please PM me directly and include which seeker you are buying this for, as each stand has a cradle colored for that toy (I.e. white starscream, or gray starscream) If you have a seeker that is not one of the initial 6 G1 jets please specify a cradle color ( I can get most colors)

We can also do RED bases for these if you want an SG themed stand.

Please allow us time to put these together, we are not a company, just 2 guys that do this in our free time. I'm estimating 1-2 months for the initial pre-order of these. If a big enough demand is seen we may allow a shapeways.com version but I can guarantee they will be almost $50 per stand (I know from experience) and won't be painted.

There is also a cradle being produced for other Decepticon jets (like Thunderwing and Classics Lugnut), and and Autobot version as well (for Jetfire , etc) If you have any ideas or questions please ask here or in the Radicons thread.

Thanks for the interest.

We only take Paypal, BTW.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  2. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Oh man. These are really cool!

3. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    These are awesome and it would make them scale a little better in my collection, or just look awesome in jet form. Im going to think about getting a set

4. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

What're the chances that you can make them in clear colors, with possibly a ball-jointed cradle?

5. axiom

axiom What the what?!?! Moderator

News Credits:
    How much would they be unpainted?
    I would by six for the right price unpainted and then I could paint them flat black.
    My display shelves are pretty high and you wouldn't be able to see the colored logo anyway.

Oh and btw these are pretty damn cool!

6. ALPHAMAGNUS

ALPHAMAGNUS He's BACK! Veteran

I'm working on a balljoint attachment, which will be sold as an addition to these.

Clear parts are a bitch to cast, and even more difficult to print. I wouldn't count on it for awhile as we are just getting started.

Unpainted isn't going to cost much if any less, the painting is not the difficult part. we can work something out though.