Customs: Classics Scourge Kit basher Wanted

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Scourge, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Scourge

Scourge I shall rise again

Hey My fellow Tfw's ia m looking to commision someone to make a classics magnus ina classics scourge and if possiable classics skywarp into thundercracker I will buy any materials need i just need someone to do the work for me. you can reach me at scourge@warlordscourge.com Thanks

Scourge

2. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Depending on which Scourge you mean, you may just want to find a 6" Titanium Scourge. He fits in just fine with Classics.

3. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Yo - I am in the process of turning a Classics Magnus into a classics Scourge. The whole purpose of my repaint was to sell him. Hit me up here or PM me if you're interested.

4. Scourge

Scourge I shall rise again

Nope i guess i was not specific enough i want a classics magnus kitbashed into Scourge from like Rid.

5. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

I'm thinking that Starscream would be a better choice for that, as going from a darker colour to a lighter colour is always harder than the other way around. If you have a spare Skywarp, I'm sure there would be someone in an area with poor distribution who would gladly take it off your hands, prob. for more than you would have to pay for another Starscream.

6. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Here's a crappy pic (from my cellphone) of a Thundercracker I made from a Starscream. I've been wanting to do another one in a darker metallic blue color to see how it'd look. PM me if you want info or anything.

[​IMG]

7. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

The Scourge of RID, better known as Nemesis Prime should be awesome or even better digibash one.

8. mr_boogalooba

mr_boogalooba Well-Known Member

I just planned for me self a Nemesis Classic Convoy some days ago ^___^ Anyway did you see guys this Diaclone Powered Convoy version made by a japanese guy ? It's awesome in my opinion......here's the link

http://pcwr.kt.fc2.com/top10/log168.htm