Well since my V1 actually used another mold (Wheeljack Prime).. its actually a little miss-titled perhaps but here goes nonetheless I think 1 of the pick clearly show 1 original side vs modded side... guess this should b enough 2 figure out for most peepz here right? If u have any question pls ask... TODO: those heads sum1 already made (4got who ) Runamuck: strip the decal + paint apps Runabout: 2nd figure modded (a copy) the same way + stripped & painted C&C Welcome! UPDATE1: added more info 2 the TUT/HOWTO picture.. (will explain more later if it's still not clear!) UPDATE2: After many complaints I'll try 2 add some text here as writen instructions combined with the instructions picture! (if this fails all hope is lost for mankind... eh I mean then I'll make an instruction video ) INSTRUCTIONS V2.0: Part A since its already been cut you have to make sure your part A looks similar or something like it, by following along the red guidelines. Part B make sure to cut away the tab on bot sides, here shown only present at yellow-B, remove it so it resembles red-B. Part C its kind of dark and thus hard to see, but in this case red-C is not yet cut, it should look like yellow-C (do this on both sides). Part D located at the yellow-D needs to cut into a flat surface, leaving only behind the parts still visible next to the top screw (to make it easier remove the lower screw temporarily and do both sides). Part E unfortunately not shown is the stop-tab it prevents the arms to go down more (look great in combination with Wheeljacks shorter legs) So after this part has been cut away from obstructing the shoulders now look like red-E instead of yellow-E. (do both sides) Hope this is clear enough for all of you, lemme know if you succeed (or not!) UPDATE3: Well guess this is enough for now I'm gonna try and find some1 who can cast the window in Clear red if my own results of using clear red paint fails... + gonna get me a set of those awesome heads etc. UPDATE4: Well I must say this is 1 awesome project 2 do like things simple UPDATE5: Well Alt-mode is done, just some teeny weeny paint-apps on robot mode left But with all the focus on the red windows I made a mistake, cuz this guys needs black... and the black guys need red haha OMG so stupid, or should I leave it like this? should I swap sum part with my next one and pause this project until me other wheeljack is finally here? O well guess I'll just leave it in Alt for the show... hmmm wish I could find a cheap WJ in The Netherlands ASAP cuz the convention/meeting is this comming 20th UPDATE6: Well since my Runamuck always lacked the golden stickers and I really really really hate the gold they used in the exclusives + the fact that I didn't want 2 ruin the all white body... I guess u could say I got it pretty close 2 how I want UPDATE7: 1st one of the twins is done..... (except 4 the green parts, but they don't bother me) O also worth 2 mention is that the orange is a custom mix of bright neon/blacklight orange + high gloss light orange (same goes 4 the eyes) UPDATE8: Finally got my hands on another WJ, this time I went even further... obviously will b replicating the extra changes 2 Runamuck as well Let the final pics speak 4 them selves... BTW this could b ruined cuz this time I'm gonna do my 1st RIT DYE project!