Heavy/Scratch: Classics Roller(complete)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by BrokenSVT, Jun 6, 2009.

1. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

(New pictures 6/7/09)

In the year 2005, Megatron and a squad of Decepticons attacked a Autobot shuttle as it headed to Earth. The entire crew was slaughtered, among them Brawn, Ironhide and Prowl. Their sparks were shattered, unable to be salvaged--or were they?

As it turns out, Wheeljack had been developing a new machine; one that had the potential to bring life to a sparkless shell. Experiment after experiment failed however. Each time he could save but a portion of the essence of a life once lived. When he caught word that several of his closest friends had been slain, he knew what he had to do.

After many stasis-free nights and countless calculations and reconfigurations he felt that it was time to try again. He carefully gathered the sparks of his fallen friends, cradling them into canisters of liquid Energon to stabilize them. He tried Ironhide's first, knowing that if any of the sparks would survive this brutality it was his.

Flipping levers and hitting buttons, readouts flickered. The spark couldn't be brought back online. Only portions were salvagable, others would never exist again. The outcome would be bleak and Wheeljack knew it. He couldn't attempt this with Prowl's and Brawn's sparks, they'd suffer the same fate. A crazy thought flashed through his mind, one that Wheeljack understood to be outlandish. He had maintained the shell of Optimus Prime in hopes of his machine's success.

Working swiftly Wheeljack gathered Prime's spark into the machine's reanimation chamber and took it through its motions. The machine whirred and beeped and Prime's spark ignited in a fiery glow. The remaining three sparks levitated and gathered into the chamber with Prime's, then...MERGED with it! Displays flashed signs of life in the newly-made spark! Wheeljack didn't know what to think, there was only one thing to do.

Utilizing parts from his fallen comrades, an upgraded chassis built for Warpath and navigational systems from Prime's old comrade Roller, Wheeljack crafted a new body. Upon completing it he opened the spark chamber and watched as his new creation drew the spark into itself. The body jerked and spasmed to life, then it opened its eyes...

(Sorry for the long read)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    VERY nice bud! hes lookin dead sexy and with the other roller they look like the dynamic duo from hell man. awesome, just plain awesome

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    AWESOME!! Love the story, that wacky mad scientist Wheeljack! I guess that means Classics Ironhide and Prowl are no more, I can handle that, but not my Legends Brawn too!! NNNNnnooooo!

Great story, I can see fan fic potential, and roller looks outstanding! The overall look is great and I like the head choice. He looks like a bad little light infantry vehicle, very fitting for an updated Roller!!:thumbs2: :rock 

4. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Very nice Roller!

5. BrokenSVT

Thanks for the comments fellows. I'll try to fix the pictures today, the lighting last night was horrid and the camera struggled to focus.

6. BrokenSVT

New, usable pics :D 

7. blacklion29

blacklion29 Merlion Gestalt

Ebay:
    i like this! but a little contrast on colors would make this baby shine. just a little monochromatic for me i think. overall, good job bro!

8. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Nice. Where IS that head from??

zmog

9. BrokenSVT

I actually agree with this comment to some extent. However, he fits the bill nicely as a quickly-built "Frankenstein" creation. Wheeljack simply didn't have time to break out the airbrush and do a flame job :) 

Thanks man, I have to give FULL credit to Jordan(AKA blue_death) for the head idea. I also have to give him FULL credit for supplying it to me, what a guy! It's from Machine Wars Sandstorm, and it's a perfect complement to a cocky young bot, which is the look I was going for.