Customs: classics repaints

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Bumble Prime, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

See i was thinking of the war within, but i wasnt sure if the materials of the mold would make it possible for it to fit in with the classics. Also, it lacks the full mobility of some joints, and therefore the tough diecast material makes it hard to pose.

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just think in terms of vehicle mode it's the best candidate, and the robot mode works well enough I suppose.

Still, any other ideas would be cool by me.

Funny how this turned into a huge Kup thing. Hasbro should just finally give us a good update eh :redface2: 

3. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just think in terms of vehicle mode it's the best candidate, and the robot mode works well enough I suppose.

Still, any other ideas would be cool by me.

Funny how this turned into a huge Kup thing. Hasbro should just finally give us a good update eh :redface2: 

4. drsyn

drsyn Classics Big member

Anything that requires the use of the Cybertron Sideways mold is a good thing.

Cyclonus or Ratbat. That mold is too good just to be used once in the Western Market. *sigh, Universe would have been perfect*

As for Kup, hawt dog yes. Give him a target master for added bonus.

5. drsyn

drsyn Classics Big member

Anything that requires the use of the Cybertron Sideways mold is a good thing.

Cyclonus or Ratbat. That mold is too good just to be used once in the Western Market. *sigh, Universe would have been perfect*

As for Kup, hawt dog yes. Give him a target master for added bonus.