Classics Release Dates

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey guys. This might be a stupid question to ask, but seeing as the first wave of the classics came out earlier than what Hasbro was origionally saying, when do you think the other waves will be coming to stores? I just want to know about when you think they will be coming out. Thanks for any help. Peace out.

2. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    HasbroToyShop has Grimlock and Mirage listed for November, and those are wave 2.
    At Botcon they Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack had a release date listed of March. Those are probably pretty good indicators. I suspect Jetfire will hit along with Mirage and Grimlock, and the other Deluxes (Cliffjumper and Ramjet) sometime later.

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Except the tags at Botcon usually indicate the saturation date, when it will be easy to find the figures in stock. So the first sightings could probably be a month or two before that, like how early Classics are being found.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. I'm going to go off of the saturation dates for now. We don't usually see anything new here for a while after the first sitings anyways. Peace out.