Minor/Repaint: Classics RedAlert 95% finished

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by thyvipera, Sep 15, 2008.

1. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

Here's my take on classics REDALERT made from classics sunstreaker. His head was modified as was the prowl light used. There's a few places that needs touching up. I originally painted his head red, but after a couple of days I still wasn't feeling it so painted it back black. I'm a lot more happy with the head now. I need a set of reprolabels to finish him off.

Attached Files:

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Very nice work. It's a pity there's no way (at least that I've found yet) of giving him a second weapon (gun and shoulder launcher) without leaving spare parts. He makes such efficient use of his space that he's got no room left for anything extra.
    I'm working on a foot mod for that alternate leg transformation so he actually has feet, if you're interested.

3. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

yea, a foot mod would be awesome. my wheeljack is almost finished too, so it would be great for him to have some feet as well, lol. thanks for the comment and offer on the feet mod, lmk

4. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    looking great man. i hope hasbro makes him. as i am working on jazz and i hate whit paint lol.

5. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice!!....The white looks great :thumb