Repro/Sticker: Classics Red Alert stickers...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Delta Star, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Opinions?

Attached Files:

2. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

Those are pretty damned nice, especially for those who can't find the Henkei version. How did you make them?

3. Delta Star

News Credits:
    I have been making TF stickers for almost ten years now, so I've got a lot of equipment here for this sort of thing :) 

4. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you got any plans to make a set converting red alert into breakdown? i think alot of people would bite for them!

5. IceWilly

IceWilly Technobot

I like them, but I'm trying to keep chrome things off my classics for the most part. I don't know enough about the G1 to know if those parts were chromed originally, but I would probably either not apply those, or skip the set.

Minus the chrome, the only thing that might slightly worry me is the wrap around sticker on the lightbar. I like the idea but I would be concerned about the corners peeling

I still think you should do a device label blaster set!

6. Delta Star

News Credits:
    Hey, if someone was willing to send me the toy, I'd be happy to return it all stickered up ;) 

Really? Anyone else like this idea?

7. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!! i'm gonna end up having a second red alert so either i'm slapping the g1 stickers from this set on it or if you make a breakdown set i'm making breakdown

now speaking of the set:it is very nice, but if i get it i'll only use the fire cheif stickers, not that i don't like how it looks fully stickered up, it is that he wouldn't match my other classics with those shiny stickers

8. IceWilly

IceWilly Technobot

Oh yea? I have mine sitting in the POL from BBTS. I could just them send it directly to you. If you want to use it as a template for designing the stickers I wouldn't mind.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM (as your box always seems full) I'll have you send it back and use it as an excuse to maybe order a few more sticker sheets I have been waiting on for a bit

9. Delta Star

News Credits:
    G2 Op... no, not enough deman :( 

Liokaiser sure, but same deal - need a loaner.

I can't PM - have all that turned off. Can you e-mail me at delta@reprolabels.com? Would love to work with you to make Device Label Blaster stickers.

10. Protoform X

Protoform X Predicon Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Damn. Oh well

11. SkyQuake

SkyQuake What's Quakin'?

Like em alot, but I have the Henkei version... Do you think you can do a reverse set to put the newer style (Generations) lettering on the Henkei version?

12. Red Snarl

Red Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How do you gauge demand? I'm sure most of the requests you get are for G1 stickers but I'm sure there are a lot of people who would want G2 sets myself included. Maybe you could test the waters with something simple like G2 OP which only had 3 new stickers and some new redesigned ones for the sides of the trailer, or a recolor for Bruticus who never had stickers, except onslaughts 3, and looks bland without them. I only ask because you've done stickers for things like botcon SG Ravage and the TFCC Seacons (which is exactly like most of the G2 stickers, a recolor with some new stickers) and those figures are limited to 1000-1500 so I cant see how those would have any more demand than G2 sets (though I'm very happy you did make them, especial the seacons).

13. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those are nice...I just wish I knew you were making these before I bought a set of g1 labels to put on the generations versions, ha ha.

14. Quickwing

Quickwing Devasia Mentality

YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Yeah, I have to agree with the G2 prime stickers since it seems like little more than a minor recoloring of the layout and adding a couple more. I have an old junker G2 Optimus Prime that I'm hoping to restore one day, and replacement stickers would be a good first step.

This Red Alert set just makes me sad recalling that I bought some G1 Red Alert stickers some time back to make a custom out of Cyb Hot Shot. When that went down the drain I tried to remove the stickers I used to put on the new Generations Red and they just got outright mangled..... oh well =/

15. ACofCA

ACofCA Autobot

Ebay:
    Do a poll for stickers! Put up a bunch of ideas and pick the top *insert number here*!

16. C16

C16 Space Nomad

Oh god, yes. This would make a Breakdown custom alot easier to produce, even if you can't make enough stickers to cover up all the red in vehicle mode. Maybe if the red paint on the sides is easy enough to remove, you could make new stripes for the sides in navy.

17. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Nice! I'll certainly have to pick this set up. I'm not interested in the original styled lettering for the "Fire Chief" lettering (I personaly love the Hot Wheels styled letters on the Classics version myself) but the chrome for the lightbar and spoiler are musts for me.

Oh, and I know a guy who has a Classics Prowl who would really like the extra lightbar chrome for his figure.

18. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Delta, we have a subforum for commissions, and you're more than welcome to start a thread there.

Guys, let's stay on topic with the labels Delta has decided to talk about in this thread. See Delta's above post here for contact information as well as his site - reprolabels.com

Delta, I think this set is really cool. I would like the chrome spoiler to be an option for conversion, as I can imagine some would want just the FIRE DEPT. advertisement only on the spoiler.

I also like the idea of a conversion set to Breakdown as well :thumb 

19. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    Delta, love these, count me among the first to be getting this set. I was hoping you were going to be doing something like this because I think the deco on Generations Alert is weetahded

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
  20. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    next stop - reveal the shield jazz stickers please