Okay, I almost got the FP G3 trailer so that Classics prime isn't nekkid anymore. Well, I saw "Ops Was a Truck's" Nemesis Prime with trailer and decided to copy/modify that idea for alot less money for claprime. It can be found HERE Now I was worried about doing the wheels, and the whole soldering iron to pull rivets and pins out, but it turned out to be so easy, thanks to the previous radicons that found this little trick out.... I did slip a little and hit one of the side walls of the wheels, but, once its resanded and painted, should be fine. But I took the shafts out of g1 trailer wheels and stuck them in claprimes Built up the wheel base with 1/2 inch styrene square rod notched them for the shafted wheels (here again, I cut a bit much out, and had to redo it a bit) got some sheet styrene to hold it all together built up a hitch using some sheet styrene and a chapstick cap.....(I hafta revisit this I think because some of the screws do interfere with the cab turning. Too bad Prime's toes don't swivel down to get out of the way....) with the final result I hope to find something to build a reefer unit on the front so that the trailer doesn't look likes its barely hanging on and still have to figure out what to fill the trailer with.... as always, comments and ideas are definately welcome.