Classics Prime info

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rattrap Primal, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

I just learned that Armada Prime's rifle fits perfectly in Classics Prime hands and the backpack section where the windvane goes, so my Prime is now more heavily armed than before, so eat it, Decepticons!

2. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

sorry I don't have any pics of this, but I lack the funds for a digital camera.

3. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Some things I've noticed with Transformers toys:

-Cybertron LOC Megatron and LOC Galvatron can be placed into his attack mode (where his front car wheel wells flip under his arms and forward to become a cannon). Just like what he uses in the show!

-Transmetal 2 Megatron's neck device (The purple part with the finger tabs that lets you control the movement of his neck and the flip down tab to lock it in place) is assembled upsidedown. It is like this on every figure made. It can easily be fixed and placed the right way up so you CAN put him in that third "vehicle/transport" mode because now his neck will stay up. I gotta do that on mine.

-Classics Starscream's wing can be detached by pushing the pegs (which are part of his wings) out of the hole in the small grey part that is attached to his body/back.

-Classics Astrotrain's space shuttle tailfin can flip around(turn a full 360 dregrees) for his bullet train mode. You'll only need to turn it 180 degrees for train mode.

-The "orbs" in Transmetal 2 Megatron and Transmetal 2 Tigerhawk were once supposed to hold people but that idea was scrapped. The orbs are still there and have small seats inside them. Go check it out! You may need to hold Megatron up to a light in order to see through the dark translucent plastic.

-Target Exclusive R.I.D. Cryotek had his top wing tips (the top pointy tip on both wings) remolded from the Transmetal 2 megatron. The new tip has no "detail hole", has less detail than his tm2 megatron version, and is also rounder & fatter in size.

-Transmetal 2 Megatron's Dragon wings have areas where you can store this 2 missiles instead of using his dragon mouth and the spot above his robot head!