Classics Onslaught sound effects

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rodimus, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

That gimick that Classics Onslaught has where you roll him and he makes driving/engine noises is pretty cool (My nephews loved it). However I'm wondering if others have had the same problem as I do. I picked him up for the first time in weeks and it doesn't make those noises any more. I'm guessing a gear on that middle wheel is stripped or doesn't work anymore.

Has anyone else encountered this problem where the middle wheel/engine noises stopped working? And do you know of any ways to fix the problem?

I'm kind of disapointed beings the wheel was only used a few times in the first week of owning the Transformer. After that he's sat on a shelf and done nothing, so I don't see how it could have broken considering it hasn't been used in a couple months and the last time it was handled, it did work.

2. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    Did you replace the batteries? They might be dead after just sitting for so long. Also, the factory packed batteries aren't the strongest in the world.

3. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    there is a tab that goes into a hole to engage the sound, and if you don't transform him right the tab won't go in. It's on the light grey "cage" flip down peice on "his" left leg i beleive.

4. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

Fixed it! That was it! Thanks a million, dude! Never knew it could be something so simple. I knew it wasn't the batteries because when you push the turret button it still makes the gun noises. But I had know idea the little grey cage tab had anything to do with it.

Thanks guys. My nephew is over and he'll love you for this. :thumb