Minor/Repaint: Classics Nucleon Quest Prime WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Jeremy.B, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So I had a spare Classics Voyager Prime lying around, and a junker RID Ultra Magnus, so I put them together and decided to make a Classics Nucleon Quest Prime. They match up quite nice in vehicle mode. I didn't bother taking Prime apart, since this was mainly a practice KB, but I don't think it mattered as the red inside his chest makes the windows on the truck cab look very much like NQ Prime's. This is still WIP, especially on the trailer. Not sure how I like the blue "stripe", may paint the entire railing another color, maybe just straight silver. Please give me some ideas to go with on this one..I am pleased with the cab, think it came out great. I did not paint the inside of the wheel well on purpose, as the rest of the trailer has blue on it (yes, I know NQ Prime has purple, but I didn't see a purple I liked).

After these pics there are two pics of the touchup I did to my 08 BB concept robot parts and gun. My camera sucks, or either I suck at taking pictures, so sorry in advance. Let me know what you guys think. Constructive criticism not only welcome, but very much appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BB:

[​IMG]

2. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    I think you should learn to count better , I only see 1 BB pic ;) 

Hard to tell details, but it looks good. I'd personally shy away from the chrome look on his parts, and go for something a little darker, but I'm sure either way it looks a thousand times better than the plain plastic.

Didja paint his head too?

3. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    Yeah, I decided against the other pic. And, yes, I painted his head. I tried to lay off Chrome as much as possible; used silver sparingly on the cab and then to drybrush certain parts.

I think I will paint the trailer rails flat black as well...

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Nucleon Quest Convoy alt mode pics?

5. Jeremy.B

News Credits:
    Going to T-town for the game...letting this dry, after finishing up the trailer. I'l get them soon.