classics microbots...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by eyeballkid, Jul 27, 2006.

1. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

Have i got the name right? Ya know...the little G1 guys...They where cool as hell as a kid, hasbro/takara made numerous minicons with some articulation...how 'bout a small step above this...like the old days...with articulation? Obviously Bumble has all ready been made...maybe a bit too big compared to rodimus..but how about brawn, cosmos, seaspray, and the other guys...the names escape me...

Imagine smaller, better versions of cybertron overhaul (in my opinion..brawn), and the cybertron seaspray con (they tried..., but the arms!?)

It could help the kiddies with cheap bots, and could extend the classics line!

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm a little surprised they didn't go for basic-size toys for Classics, but I guess they're limiting size classes similar to Universe.

Back when little was known about Classics (other than their existence) I thought about the idea of deluxe-class 2-packs, featuring a basic-size mini-bot character paired with a smaller-than-basic, larger-than-minicon "cassette" for Soundwave.

3. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

That would be cool...exclusive basic classic transformers...I like it!

4. Mad Dawg

Mad Dawg Autobot Brewmeister

Bring back Warpath and Powerglide!!!

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Yeah I really wish there would have been a Basic size class assortment...Bumblebee seems a little to big for me...though the mold is incredible so I'm definitely not going to argue!

And I totally agree, I'd love to see other Minibots in the line. Cliffjumper has been listed for wave 2 I think (hopefully it's not just a straight repaint of BB...even the same body with a new Head mold would make me happy) but I'd love to see Cosmos, Seaspray, Powerglide and Warpath...hell, I'd even get giddy over that dirty hippie Beachcomber!:D  Just bring on more Classics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

I am suprised that not to many people want seem excited about these guys...Do the fans really only expect two waves?

I know that this line is supposed to be just filler. But I see alot of love in this line...made by people who like G1 Transformers...(Don)

This line REALLY reminds me of the 4 Horseman making the current M.O.T.U. stactions...made by fans...adored by fans!

The 4H have started including smaller sculpts into the current line...Zoar and Screech...birds...Classics can surely do the same at some point...just no exclusives...( I want know part of alt. nemisis prime...what a fukin' joke!)