This is per request of D-Unit. I posted this once before but only maybe two pics and none close up. Did it a while back and most of you have probably seen it. I did get the idea from another bash I had seen somewhere else but can't remember from who, so if you're out there, thanks for the inspiration! I completely scratchbuilt the chest and codpiece from styrene, removed the pin so his "wings" can come off and used a German K/O G1 Megatron barrel. The barrel parts-forms. I left out a screw on the trigger guard so the barrels existing peg just plugs right into the back. I also slightly tweaked his head a bit. I toyed with posting this in Heavy/scratch but I've done much more involved bashes so here it is.