SO i actually did this up last year, but i was only aware of the Radicons forum recently. Anways, I'm pretty sure this has been seen countless times, but i feel obligated to throw it out here anyway. This is my first repaint, and as such, is still lacking in terms of finish since i didn't give it time to cure properly, but i must admit, for a first effort, i'm pretty darn proud of it. Used mainly Tamiya acrylic sprays, with gold and silver paint pens for touch ups. First off, i removed the fairy-wings (yuck) and sprayed the green light piping with clear red. Used mica silver, italian red and black for the parts, and gave it a matte finish. I'll take some gun mode pics soon, once i find the wings (repainted those too btw) I don't really transform him much for fear of more paint peeling, and anyway, he makes for a real good display piece. Let me know what you guys think!