Well for 2 days I'm stuck on the legs since the default are so friggin' skinny I hope to find a solution... I Also found the original beast and robot arms way to thin, so I kinda fixed that the holes for the Leds are drilled.. led test fitting was working yesterday and enough room for batteries + switch O and btw found a way to hide that robot head it's on a lego balljoint but both the balljoint and the socket are on 2 individual sliding mechanisms so it goes as far away up as is allowed by the cramped space availble any suggestions for the legs are welcome... for now I gues i'll just articulated the standard legs *sigh* there's not much room for error in the legslide mechanism Almost forgot to mention found a way to articulate the MonkeyPrime legs so that they can function as hands, it was actually childsplay todo this UPDATE1: Damnzz now I tried 2 different things... but WOW was that easy thnx for the tip! ]UPDATE2: Well it's being cleaned at the moment, tommorow I'll start painting.. the day after It'll be done thnx for the support guys!! UPDATE3: Well stay tuned, almost done just little more time for curing paint and wiring the leds and mounting a switch! update3B: Not much, but I couldn't sleep so I put the pieces together for botmode... After I wake up it's time to test Alt-mode, then electrics and finally the Grimlock gold detailing will be light grey/silver'ish.. afterwards touching up!