Classics LOC Repaints.... other ideas?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by WhiteMocha, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

After seeing the upcoming Classics repaints of the Legend of Cybertron figures (Jetfire = Fireflight, Red Alert = Perceptor, Scourge = Trypticon) I was wondering if they plan to do any more of those or if that is pretty much it. There seem to be a few more possibilities for fleshing out the Classics line that way.... the most obvious one to me would be repainting LOC Evac into G1 Blades. They are already so close, design-wise, that I think it's kind of a no-brainer:

[​IMG]

Problem is, these things always seem to come in waves, and I'm not sure what would make good wave-mates for this guy. Maybe repainting LOC Hot Shot and/or Starscream into some G1 guys? Vector Prime becoming Alpha Trion?

Any ideas?

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I expect that Soundwave, Vector Prime, Evac, and Thundercracker will definitely be the molds to be repainted if the Classics LOCs continue - simply because they're the only four without repaints.

I was trying to think of a good Evac repaint, and Blades is not bad. Could always try Springer or Sandstorm I guess, but neither seem different enough in color schemes.

Vector Prime is definitely begging for an Alpha Trion repaint.

Soundwave is tougher to pin down. There's no obvious resemblance to another character that comes to mind.

And Thundercracker's probably too painfully obvious - there's still two Seekers without a repaint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.