Heavy/Scratch: Classics LioKaiser project, WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljaxx, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Giga Leo

Giga Leo I know and you know...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Before you fade away Mark, do me a favor and PM me back about the custom LioKaiser I'm still waiting for. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, so I'm presuming the reason you haven't gotten back to me is because your PM box is full.

2. Giga Leo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Before you fade away Mark, do me a favor and PM me back about the custom LioKaiser I'm still waiting for. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, so I'm presuming the reason you haven't gotten back to me is because your PM box is full.

3. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

check your PMs.
    first i've heard there was a problem.
    been over a month since it was sent.

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

check your PMs.
    first i've heard there was a problem.
    been over a month since it was sent.

5. Giga Leo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And therein lay the concern, I wrote you about this over a week ago. I'd rather hound the post office than you, but can't do that if you don't get back to me with the info I need.

6. Giga Leo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And therein lay the concern, I wrote you about this over a week ago. I'd rather hound the post office than you, but can't do that if you don't get back to me with the info I need.

7. tentagil

tentagil Well-Known Member

Finally got around to sending you payment man. You can send the big guy out whenever he's ready.

Now that I'm back from the desert I can steal some of the mods you made for the Superion I'm building up. Still have to figure out a more secure way to bind his legs though. With the way post seems to go from Canada down here to the states i might jsut have him done by the time I get your package:) 

8. tentagil

tentagil Well-Known Member

Finally got around to sending you payment man. You can send the big guy out whenever he's ready.

Now that I'm back from the desert I can steal some of the mods you made for the Superion I'm building up. Still have to figure out a more secure way to bind his legs though. With the way post seems to go from Canada down here to the states i might jsut have him done by the time I get your package:) 

9. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

yeah, looks like that was the problem with Gigas LK. tracking shows in transit still, and according to the site, wich SUX, it hasn't even crossed the border yet. but i've recieved stuff with tracking days BEFORE the website is updated, so untill it gets to the US, i cant trust Canada post tracking info.

FYI:
    Gigas got the info he needs to deal with the delays with the post office if he so wishes, and i'll help if need be, but, lets get back on target...

still would like to do 3 more of these guys for someone. I need all the help i can get with paying for my new lense.
    mod kits, repro parts, anything would help.

and an note, I AM NOW MAKING G1 LIOKAISER HEAD repros. they are perfect for teh KO that has a modified head. $15 each

10. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

yeah, looks like that was the problem with Gigas LK. tracking shows in transit still, and according to the site, wich SUX, it hasn't even crossed the border yet. but i've recieved stuff with tracking days BEFORE the website is updated, so untill it gets to the US, i cant trust Canada post tracking info.

FYI:
    Gigas got the info he needs to deal with the delays with the post office if he so wishes, and i'll help if need be, but, lets get back on target...

still would like to do 3 more of these guys for someone. I need all the help i can get with paying for my new lense.
    mod kits, repro parts, anything would help.

and an note, I AM NOW MAKING G1 LIOKAISER HEAD repros. they are perfect for teh KO that has a modified head. $15 each

11. hyperdrive89

hyperdrive89 Autobot Seeker

Pictures please !!

12. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ya none of the pictures are showing....

13. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The pics aren't showing, probably because (1) the pics weren't attached for reference purposes, or (2) it's a TWO-YEAR OLD thread.

14. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

15. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits: